[Noisebridge-discuss] WikiLeaks supporter witch hunt survey

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Jan 8 07:22:29 UTC 2011

On Sat, Jan 08, 2011 at 07:14:38AM +0100, Rubin Abdi wrote:
> 1. Have you supported WikiLeaks in more then just approval and reading
> leaked content (i.e. financially, technical infrastructure,
> peering/serving data, other)?

Yes, I run a wikileaks mirror (completely of my own making, not using
the sketchy "set up a ssh key for us" scheme) at
http://wikileaks.hexapodia.org and have posted fairly extensively on
twitter.  Also, I'm socially associated with several people named in
last night's Twitter subpoena.

... er, I suppose I should go check if I'm named in the subpoena.

... huh, it's not a subpoena, it's a court order.

and no, I'm not.  yay.

I've also donated money to the Wau Holland Stiftung's Wikileaks fund.

> 2. Would you be willing to freely put your name on a list stating the
> above?

I suppose so, since I'm sending this mail to a public mailing list.

-andy