[Noisebridge-discuss] meeting notes 2010-01-05

Noisebridge Treasurer treasurer at noisebridge.net
Sat Jan 8 21:52:55 UTC 2011

I'm certainly willing to see how it goes. I haven't even seen this
supposed showing and telling yet.

Just saying. Late meetings kinda suck. I like the idea of putting it
on hold, rushing through the meeting, and having funtimes afterward.
During some weeks, like when somebody decides to debate the consensus
process or any time we talk about the misbehavior of an individual at
group level, this could be a rough model to follow. But generally
speaking, anything that increases the positivity and productivity of
the meeting is GOOD.

-Kelly

PS. It's nice to see you meddling in the organizational phenomena of
Noisebridge again, Mr. Myer.