[Noisebridge-discuss] WikiLeaks supporter witch hunt survey

jim jim at systemateka.com
Sun Jan 9 01:58:30 UTC 2011

On Sat, 2011-01-08 at 07:14 +0100, Rubin Abdi wrote:
> 1. Have you supported WikiLeaks in more then just approval and reading
> leaked content (i.e. financially, technical infrastructure,
> peering/serving data, other)?
JS: no.

> 2. Would you be willing to freely put your name on a list stating the above?
JS: that doesn't make sense to me because the above is
a question not a statement. i would not like to put my
name on a list saying i have not supported wikileaks.
i would like to put my name on a list saying i have
supported wikileaks, but seems i should do something
supportive first, yes?
   i guess i'd be willing to do so freely, as i don't
hold out hope for charging.