[Noisebridge-discuss] Miramonte WISE

Liz Henry liz at bookmaniac.org
Sun Jan 9 06:31:28 UTC 2011

On 1/8/11 9:42 PM, Robby wrote:
> Dear Noise Bridge,
> My name is Robby Tong and I am senior participating in the WISE program at
> Miramonte High School. I'm very interested in working with electronics and
> the hacker world.
>
> Please let me know if you might be interested in having a student intern
> working at Noise Bridge.  If you would like more information about the WISE
> program or about me, feel free to contact me or my teacher, Mr. Poling (
> spoling at acalanes.k12.ca.us).

Hi Robby,

I'm probably not the person to teach you electronics, but I think it
would be great for you to do your internship at Noisebridge. Fabulous
idea!  If I can help out with your paperwork or by talking with your
teacher, I'd be happy to do that part of the formalities.

You can come by the space anytime, but I recommend Monday evening for
Circuit Hacking Monday and Tuesday night for the Show and Tell and the
weekly meeting, so that you meet lots of people and find someone to work
with.  Come in the afternoon, introduce yourself and take a look around.
 Someone who is regularly around doing electronics work may be willing
to sign up as your mentor.

Cheers,

- Liz

--