[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter

Tymm Twillman tymmothy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 21:44:22 UTC 2011

not sure what the status is... but may be worth chatting with these folks, depending on how rushed things are:

http://labs.nortd.com/lasersaur/
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/405545346/lasersaur-open-source-laser-cutter-0
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stfnix/sets/72157624491114826/detail/

(the crew are powerhouses, so while it's a bit of a long term project, I think the project probably has a good chance of success)