[Noisebridge-discuss] "Imma let you finish" - download nick's awesome free iphone app!

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 06:51:06 UTC 2011

"Imma let you finish"

Yo yo yo! Since about half uh ya'll already be hatin' on me anyway, i
just wantsa go ahead and pimp out noisebridge member nick's awesome free
iphone app - Awesome:
http://tinyurl.com/theAwesomeApp

Currently number 13 for free entertainment on ipad!
LETS GET NICK'S APP IN THE TOP 10 FREE APPS FOR IPAD!
DOWNLOAD IT AND TWEET ABOUT IT!

nick is a noisebridge member and be buyin' the vending machine, so help
a brutha out! he would download your app if you were on the appstore!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/awesome/id412362331?mt=8