[Noisebridge-discuss] FUD Free Laser Cutter, talk, Tuesday, Jan 18th

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Mon Jan 10 08:10:18 UTC 2011

I use Ponoko for this since they're local and I can talk to them in
English when I have special requirements.  They're the only way I know
of to turn an email attachment into a precision piece of metal with a
turnaround of less than a week.

For what it's worth, I have access to a materials lab with all these
fancy fanuc robots, and I've used it exactly once.  Every other time I
decided to use an outsourcing service for the following reason: a
service can vet my design with respect to the machines making it and I
can't.