[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Mon Jan 10 17:47:50 UTC 2011

Actually, I'd really like to go for the $2300 version, which supports USB
and (for a limited time only!) comes with a free air compressor.

We've had $850 in pledges, so far; if we can get that up to $2300, I will go
ahead and order the thing, and we can have a laser cutter/engraver in Very
Short Order.

Again, the device in question is this one:

http://www.fullspectrumengineering.com/co2laserv2-40w.html

And we should buy it without delay!

--S

--