[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge credit line - cashflow cushion / lasercutter

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 00:23:52 UTC 2011

have we forgotten the lessons of 2008 and cheap/easy credit already?

noisebridge is not a business, should not be a business, and also
should not be run as a business.

I think the solution to the "we dont have enough money" problem was
handled in a good manner, and now the problem is over.

Done and done.