[Noisebridge-discuss] Programming Competition: Any interest?

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Tue Jan 11 18:36:12 UTC 2011

I've run programming contests in college as part of the ACM. These were
algorithmic challenges; the sorts of problems you might find at topcoder
or the ICPC. We always managed to find a few sponsors who would buy us
pizza and prizes. These sorts of events are always a blast.

I'd be happy to help administer the contest and create problems. Have
you used pc2[1]? It's some software that handles the actual act of
problem submission and other contest bureaucracy.

--Casey

[1] http://www.ecs.csus.edu/pc2/