[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter

David Yao kudegra+nb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 19:05:09 UTC 2011

I'm fine with waiting for the result of the Instructables contest.

I believe Rubin did talk to Epilog last year, and didn't get anything
significant out of them.At least I think nothing in the ballpark of bringing
our initial cost down to this pledge level.

I strongly agree with the notion of "tool not project." Meaning ready-to-run
out of the box, all-parts inclusive, is where I prefer my pledge spent. Not
on homebrew, DIY, open-source, jerry-rigging uncertainty, and time wasting
instead of results and actual productivity (making cool shit).

-
DY