[Noisebridge-discuss] Stacks of dirty dishes

jim jim at well.com
Fri Jan 14 15:14:54 UTC 2011

   hmmm, kelly's suggesting both rather than either/or.
i like.
   how about more formal assignment of chores? each
week or each month chore duties are assigned to people
(regardless of membership, maybe with emphasis on
non-payers). seems ultra-reasonable to me. no need to
enforce anything, shame will do that in some cases,
probably enough cases. some chores, like taking
garbage out, might be assigned to a team of two people
who are usually there on the appropriate evenings (and
garbage back in to a different team of two who are
usually there on the appropriate mornings).
   as i'm usually home in bed at meeting time, maybe
someone could add this idea to the discussion.