[Noisebridge-discuss] vending machine fail

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 05:00:08 UTC 2011

The only part of the machine that doesn't seem to work right is the
dollar mechanism.  That might just be a configuration error.  Even if it
isn't, whoever sold us the machine should be able to take one out of
another machine.  So the whole machine doesn't need to be replaced.

FYI: The fluorescent light bulbs inside are single-prong on each side
and 5' in length.  Neither lowes nor discount hardware carries 5'
single-prong lightbulbs.

Patrick