[Noisebridge-discuss] decent and cheaper web hosts

John Menerick ponies at mayhemiclabs.com
Tue Jan 18 17:30:50 UTC 2011

For a bit now, I have been using Amazon AWS EC2 instances for my
needs.  For my hosting accounts, I'm paying $0.00-$0.10 per month
depending on my bandwidth usage.

http://aws.amazon.com/free/

It is a great way to learn, by fire and education, on how to do it
right (right being ones' point of view.)

Cheers,

John
www.securesql.info