[Noisebridge-discuss] Need help painting a bikeshed

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 19:31:53 UTC 2011

re: QR code

re: books
I think the list of books in the library circa Summer, 2009 still
exists.  There must me more additions and subtractions since then, but
it is largely a lassiz-faire reference library.

I personally leave reference books here so everyone can continue to
use them at Noisebridge.
There's no library network to get books back if they are borrowed, no
shepherd for the sheep.

I try to relinquish my affinity with the novelty trappings of
Noisebridge, but I sometimes find it difficult. Recently, every single
alligator clip lead went missing from the electronics lab, without
note or notice.  After going batshit crazy, I spent $15 on 30 very
nice new alligator clip leads and found my moment of zen.  Easy come
easy go.

If anyone reading this is using the old alligator leads for a project,
we still need them here and not there.  Don't hijack this thread with
'we can't have nice things' because that bugs me -- same shit happens
across the board from piss poor play labs like the noisebridge e-lab
to labs with klystron galleries too.

Same goes for the long lost Fluke DMM.