[Noisebridge-discuss] Need help painting a bikeshed

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 22:24:55 UTC 2011

I'd like to help paint the bikeshed, but only if we paint it green.
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.

:)

Currently checking out books from the library is a Don't Do It thing
because we have no way of tracking who has which books and the
practice could easily lead to people unintentionally taking books and
not returning them for months.

Of course, nothing prevents people from taking books because we have
no way of tracking who has which books.

It would be a good idea to stamp the books though with a Noisebridge
symbol or mark.

I can help out with anything regarding the nburl.net url shortener.
It's fairly simple code. Ideally, all the major items in Noisebridge
would have their own short url so we could 1) be able to tell where it
belongs, 2) have easy-to-find instructions online, and 3) have a list
of all the cool toys that Noisebridge has.

-Al