[Noisebridge-discuss] latex on wiki?

Mike Schachter mike at mindmech.com
Thu Jan 20 01:17:31 UTC 2011

Thanks Andy! You could just create an arbitrary
page on the server to test it on, unless you mean
some sort of sample version of mediawiki installed
on some staging server, which I'd know nothing
about.

Good luck! Let me know if there's anything I can
help with. I've only installed embedded latex on
Drupal using Drutex, but never on mediawiki. Make
sure you have all the latex stuff installed on the
server before trying to get it working on mediawiki.

  mike