[Noisebridge-discuss] Beyond Productions - looking for DIY types

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu Jan 20 17:46:06 UTC 2011

Hi,
   I'm interested: I've got a lot of teaching experience
and was successful in making the lectures fun (classes
were full, the school, now defunct, liked me and brought
prospective students into my classes). I've done talks
for technical groups, even a short stint on television
many years ago.
   My skill areas include electronics as well as computer
system administration and programming. In previous lives
I've worked as an electrician as well as a house painter.
   I believe my experience is both technical as well as
practical, and my presentations are clear, generally in
simple terms, accurate, and entertaining.
   Let's get together face to face to see if I've got
what you need, possibly as a partner for others who have
developed projects and can use a foil. I can come to you,
my schedule is pretty flexible these days. I'm at
Noisebridge (2169 Mission Street in SF) for technical
study groups and gatherings that you're welcome to
attend (Tuesdays and Fridays from a little after noon
to 6 PM as well as Wednesday evenings from 6 to 8 PM).
jim stockford
415 823 4590 my cellphone, call anytime