[Noisebridge-discuss] Shower current in front of the fab zone

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 07:21:08 UTC 2011

I think clear shower curtains are the best solution because it lets
anybody see what's going on in that area.  If there's sharp dangerous
shards of whatever flying around or somebody is walking around with
dangerous tools, then everybody should be able to completely and clearly
see what's going on before they go in there.  Clear shower curtains
accomplish this goal better than solid doors that swing open one way or
another.

As far as moving the shop goes, I don't think it's practical to have all
the debris and dangerous activity going on at the far end of the space
by the kitchen.  It runs the risk of dirtying up the kitchen area.  It
also requires anybody doing shop work to inconvenience everybody else by
staying out of the way while walking between either the
elevator/entrance with their project to the far end of the space.

I agree with Josh Myer.  Since I have now posted to this thread,
consider it officially dead.

Patrick