[Noisebridge-discuss] [Fwd: [py4science] OT: SHDH 42, February 19th at The Tech Museum]

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 21:54:50 UTC 2011

I want to go to there.

Would anyone actually like to plan to hack out a specific project? I
am tempted by the phrase, "The Tech's chem lab will be open". Does
anyone know what sort of spec that involves? I mean, are we talking
optical microscopes and bunsen burners or cooler machinery too?

I'm going to email this Jeff Lindsay <progrium at gmail.com> fellow and
ask about facilities.

-Kelly