[Noisebridge-discuss] New Multimeter needed....

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 08:13:44 UTC 2011

For what little its worth:
I've personally seen Zack fix two lcd monitors with a less-than-adequate
multimeter.  So a decent working multimeter pays for itself just in
terms of fixed monitors and other added value to Noisebridge.

If I had to create a mission statement for Noisebridge, it would be:
"The mission of Noisebridge is to empower people by providing scientific
knowledge, tools, and community."

Telling people that they need to start bringing their own tools and then
hiding them so they don't get stolen sounds less than excellent.

Those of you that reguarly use multimeters should all cough up a few
bucks and get some new high-power multimeters.

Patrick