[Noisebridge-discuss] Drupal7 help

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Tue Jan 25 18:41:06 UTC 2011

OMGBBQthx Jesse ur my hero today! Nginx passes php stuff to fastcgi, and
it has a setting called memory_limit in /etc/php5/fpm/php.ini - I had
set it to 32M because the vhost only has 256M and why the heck would a
little site need more than that (right?)- I mean, drupal shows that
memory setting on the first page and it would complain if there wasn't
enough (right?)-  So I set it to 128M per instance and in
/etc/php5/fpm/pool.d/www.conf  I spawn only 2 instances of php5-fpm
during the install and it let me complete the configuration~ WOOOO
My head still hurts from banging it against my little LCD (and from lack
of sleep) but now the healing can begin.
Guess I should optimize resource use _after_ everything is installed
next time!
Gonna go break some more stuff by enabling caching :) TTFN
--D