[Noisebridge-discuss] Apartment near NB.

Albert Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 04:06:30 UTC 2011

Prediction: if someone actually rents an apartment for Noisebridge people to
crash at, people will still sleep overnight at Noisebridge.

-Al
On Jan 25, 2011 5:12 PM, "Patrick Lake" <pat at patsanimation.com> wrote:
>> Hi Noisebridge-
>>
>> I advertised a place for rent on here before and had good response, so
I'm posting here again. Please don't wait because I might make a decision
1-2 days from today.

>> $950 room in 2BR ground floor apartment with big garden (mission
district)
>> The best thing about this place is the central location. It's a block
from bart and muni, walking distance to safeway and rainbow grocery and the
mission's great restaurants and bars, and a short bike or bart trip to all
kinds of downtown locations.

>> The building has 5 apartments. This is the only apartment on the ground
floor. The available room is in back kept quiet from street noise, with a
west facing window on the garden. The garden is huge, 10 x 15 with an even
bigger patio, and this is the only apartment with a door on it. The room is
10x12 plus a closet. There's a nice kitchen area with much counter space,
dishwasher etc. Laundry is in the same hall.

>> Rent is 950. Small dogs may be welcome. Applicant must be compatible to
live with a 32 yo guy roommate who runs a home business and requires quiet
for working at home. Space sharing, maturity, friendly personality and
professional occupation are most important.

>> Availability may be flexible on time (start isn't set) with 6 mo
commitment and sec deposit. Previous living references mandatory.