[Noisebridge-discuss] discussion list censorship....

Shannon Lee shannon at scatter.com
Thu Jan 27 02:37:43 UTC 2011

there is no censorship of noisebridge-discuss; everything that gets sent to
noisebridge-discuss by a subscriber to noisebridge-discuss gets posted to
the list.  unfortunately.

if there is a technical problem that is preventing people from posting,
please let someone (like a board member, or andy, or even me) know (if you
can't post it to the list).

--S

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 12:55 PM, Outside_the_Box LLC <
outsidetheboxllc at gmail.com> wrote:

> > as some others have noted their mail is not going up on the discussion
> list(s)
> > will any others who are having the same problem please respond to this *ON
> THE LIST*
> > there seems to be an increasing number of topics not posted which
> indicates censorship
> > thanks for helping sort this out so the community will stay OPEN and
> freely communicating
> > on our end @ least 2 if not more events we put up that were happening
> didn't go up on the list
>
> <thanks>