[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge-discuss: mailing list versus forum system

Sai noisebridge at saizai.com
Thu Jan 27 06:09:55 UTC 2011

FWIW: I'm totally staying out of this discussion as to what would be
the best solution, as I have no preferences in the matter. I'm
therefore muting this thread.

My offer to help by installing and hosting a server and giving Andy an
IP to point at stands, however. If you want me to do so (vs. all the
other options that y'all are discussing), email me directly with a
different subject line and it'll happen within a couple days.

Cheers,
- Sai