[Noisebridge-discuss] I want to make an Eckbox and I need help

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Thu Jan 27 21:47:19 UTC 2011

surface area for attach moved, it's a lot easier to pluck actual
communication out of the air then it is to try and pick up stray
emissions from a computer...

if you can pick up the signal running on the ribbon cable from my
mainboard to my lcd panel over a bunch of simplex lvds channels you've
got a lot for sensitive equirement then the rest of us.

joel