[Noisebridge-discuss] Great Seal of Noisebridge - 25.5" diameter mild steel Noisebridge logo

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Jan 28 21:55:56 UTC 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:06:18PM -0800, Patrick Keys wrote:
> I attempted to upload the stencil file to the wiki and link to it.
> However, the wiki will not accept .SVG files as a valid file type.

I've added SVG to $wgFileExtensions on noisebridge.net/wiki/ so the
upload should be allowed now.  Let me know if there are still problems.

BTW, it's just chance that I noticed this request.  I don't have time to
read every thread on -discuss, so if you want something technical
changed, please do one of
 - email me directly
 - email rack at lsits
 - ping me on IRC
 - post a new thread with a specific subject line

Thanks,
-andy