[Noisebridge-discuss] How do I get midi messages from Arduino into a MIDI program, like Traktor?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 19:00:09 UTC 2011

You say, in (5):

"Teensy's ... Midi profile ... will make them show up as a USB Midi device."

This sounds like the key of my misunderstanding.

Is a USB Midi device something sufficiently universal that it will
immediately be available to software like Traktor? How will it appear in
the pulldown menu?

Perhaps I need to see this in order to understand it.