[Noisebridge-discuss] What has become of the bedbug issue?

Jay Reynolds Freeman jay_reynolds_freeman at mac.com
Fri Jul 8 17:41:38 UTC 2011

The only reports on the mailing list were a "mostly clear but maybe
in this couch" by a sniffer dog in late May, and that there were
some bedbug traps set out.  There was a plan to retest in late
June, which was what prompted my original mailing -- has that
happened?; I was also wondering whether anyone had checked the
traps, and how often ...

Somehow I doubt that pests are impressed by plans and discussion;
I was asking what had happened.

--  Jay Reynolds Freeman
Jay_Reynolds_Freeman at mac.com
http://web.mac.com/jay_reynolds_freeman (personal web site)