[Noisebridge-discuss] Advisory about recent thefts at Noisebridge.

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 08:44:21 UTC 2011

By the way, if you see this guy at the space, tell him he has to
immediately leave the space and is not welcome back and don't hesitate
to dial 911 for the police. He was trying to start a fight and making
threats the last (and apparently first) time here. Don't physically
touch him or try to confront him (just to keep yourself out of any
legal snafu). Just call the police.

The address for Noisebridge is 2169 Mission St (between 17th and 18th)
on the third floor. You might have to go down to open the gate to let
the officers in.

http://imgur.com/vH5Hu&2CcYCl

-Al