[Noisebridge-discuss] What has become of the bedbug issue?

Jay Reynolds Freeman jay_reynolds_freeman at mac.com
Sat Jul 9 19:50:51 UTC 2011

But if people make hash at Noisebridge that will just make
the rat problem worse ...

:-)

--  Jay Reynolds Freeman
Jay_Reynolds_Freeman at mac.com
http://web.mac.com/jay_reynolds_freeman (personal web site)

On Jul 9, 2011, at 12:45 PM, Danny O'Brien wrote:

I am an anarcho-decentralist-shaman, the answer you need is held in a distributed hash table (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distributed_hash_table) scattered across the Internets. Indeed what you might be finding is *bits* of distributed hash...

d.