[Noisebridge-discuss] Advisory about recent thefts at Noisebridge.

Molly Clare Wilson mollyclare at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 00:21:05 UTC 2011

Keypad +1! (Also +2, +3, +4... +9).

I am a fan of any system that lessens the number of times per hour I
have to evaluate whether or not people are being weird enough for me
to ask them to leave. It makes it awfully hard to meet new people. The
last time I was at NB, I got approached by enough unwelcome folks that
I might as well have been sitting on the curb at 16th and Mission in a
sequined bikini with my laptop out, so in frustration I decided to
break out the "I will cut a bitch if you speak to me" face. Giving the
stink eye to people I didn't know worked for a while, until one
excellent guy came over to offer me a delicious beverage and I had to
explain why I had been glaring at him...

molly