[Noisebridge-discuss] Red Bull Creation Results

Sean Cusack sean.p.cusack at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 18:35:29 UTC 2011

BTW - Techshop decided to front the bill to get this crazy contraption of
death sent over to SF...so you'll all be welcome to come take your life in
your hands and ride a spinning teeter totter made by 4 people on no
sleep...YEAH!! Details to come when it gets here!

Jof - the whole creation experience was pretty nuts, but ultimately super
rewarding. Its the first time they did it, so there were some rough edges,
but I hope they decide to keep it up and give it a spin again next year.

Sean