[Noisebridge-discuss] Events at Noisebridge this Sunday

Christopher Lincoln cclinco at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 23:33:36 UTC 2011

Hey Reigh, I think the only group that regularly meets on Sunday in the
craft area is Spacebridge.  And while we are big in stature (or maybe just
ego ^_^) I think we will be able to make room ^_^.

Although I have to say, this is a shared space and while the planned events
look slim for Sunday we could get a congress of clothiers or a mischief of
makers who all come in to work on their projects.  So there is no guarantee
that things will not be tight.

Christopher