[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus item for next week - Member- & Guest- Only Hours

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 20:37:18 UTC 2011

Three clarifying questions:

What problems with Noisebridge do you see that you're trying to solve?
How would this serve to solve those problems, what other solutions have you
tried, why did they fail, and why would this work where they have failed?
What do you see as Noisebridge's mission in general, and how does this
proposal fall within it?