[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Integrating Access Control System with Hackerspaces Passport and Membership Software

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 22:24:04 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Wise Cricket" <celestialprophecy at gmail.com>
Date: Jul 16, 2011 2:44 AM
Subject: Integrating Access Control System with Hackerspaces Passport and
Membership Software
To: <biobridge at googlegroups.com>

Jigsaw Renaissance <http://www.jigsawrenaissance.org/> are looking into
integrating Nadine<http://wiki.coworking.info/w/page/31359618/NadineProject>
and Hackerspaces Passport<http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/Hackerspaces_Passport>
with
our door locks <http://wiki.jigren.org/Inscape_Access_Control_System>.

If you are able to commit time to help us designing or building, please post

to:Inscape Access Control System<
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/inscape-access-control-system/ijn9H9XR_90

- If you are interested in the project, please go to the group and sign
up<https://groups.google.com/group/inscape-access-control-system/subscribe>
.
- There will be opportunities to work on embedded firmware, electronics,
mechanics,
encryption, and the membership software application.
- You can then control whether to get each email separately or receive a
digest once a day.

About the project:
This project will provide an electronic door access for our new building.
The project will involve providing several badge readers (probably RFID),
and door lock controllers as well as a car park induction loop.

Finally there is a need for software that manages the keys and access
privileges. This software must be easy to use as the building landlord will
use it.

--
Jigsaw Renaissance is a learning and making community, a collaborative
community dedicated to collective education and creation. Our mission is to

For more information about JR (www.jigsawrenaissance.org), please visit our
wiki page atwiki.jigren.org/Starting_Classes or this page:
www.element14.com/community/groups/jigsaw-renaissance/blog/2011/03/25/who-we-are

Contact us, so we can chat about scheduling something cool together.
Thanks!

Ultimate Regards,

--
Budi Mulyo