[Noisebridge-discuss] For Sale: Comkia IDE/SATA to USB 2.0 HDD adapter - $15

Samuel Pomeroy vodeodo at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 23:10:54 UTC 2011

Hi all-

I bought an IDE/SATA to USB adapter cable from Central Computer a while back to recover some files from a dead laptop, but I no longer have much use for it. Would anyone be interested in taking it off my hands?

Very lightly used, comes in original packaging with all supplemental cables and power adapter. Retails for $19.95, asking $15 in good condition. Thought I'd keep it in the community before I put it up on CL or eBeezy.

Cheers,

- Sam P.