[Noisebridge-discuss] sublet in august/september

meredith scheff satiredun at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 19:24:34 UTC 2011

I live in a swell house in the Mission of San Francisco, and I'm looking to
rent it out while I'm away. The room itself is very small- about 6'7" x 8',
but has a loft and a desk underneath. The rest of the house is comfy-
there's a living room, kitchen, backyard (concrete, good for BBQs) and a
garage to keep bikes/ motorcycles in. There's a driveway you can race the
neighbors for to park your car.
My roomates are very mellow and not around much.My roommates (and I) are all
HUGE NERDS. I live with 2 PHD math students and a start up-er.
The house is at 20th and Alabama sts, across the street from Atlas Cafe and
one block from Mission Cliffs. Freakin' sweet neighborhood.
Rent is $600 a month, but is negotiable depending on the circumstances. I
will be gone at least until october first but possibly longer- I'm doing the
BM thing, then going to NY, then possibly road-tripping back.
The nitty gritty:
-no cigarettes at all. If you smoke outside but you're staying in my room,
you have to provide your own sheets; but even then I'd highly prefer
non-smokers. Weed is fine outside.
-not a party house. The upstairs and downstairs neighbors can be, though, so
either join them or get earplugs.
-use of my POS bicycle included! Yay!
overall it's a pretty mellow place, and as long as you're respectful you can
have people over to hang out or whatever.
Let me know if you are interested!
--

Ladycartoonist.com

___________

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

--

Ladycartoonist.com