[Noisebridge-discuss] color changing SMD LEDs?

Taylor Alexander tlalexander at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 20:10:23 UTC 2011

You mean an RGB LED? Or by color changing do you mean something that changes
color automatically?

There are boatloads of SMT RGB LEDs in all sizes on digikey. Sparkfun has at
least one too.

The one from digikey I have used is
516-1778-1-ND<http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=516-1778-1-ND>

-Taylor