[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] update on the shrine!

Davidfine d at vidfine.com
Wed Jul 20 15:20:27 UTC 2011

All this dharma-miracle stuff Fa Zang is peddling appears to be in
direct conflict with his master's teachings. The lama claims spiritual
authority from his position in relation to a man called
"H.H.DC-Buddha.III". Note in particular #27 on DC's list of 128
erroneous/evil beliefs as found here:
http://buddhatv.net/128EvilandrongViews.aspx
*27. THE VIEW THAT STRANGE PARANORMAL PHENOMENA ARE MANIFESTATIONS OF
SUPERNATURAL POWERS THAT FLOW FROM THE BUDDHA-DHARMA *
*In this world, there are many kinds of mystical and strange paranormal
phenomena. Heretical sects use such phenomena to deceive and confuse
living beings. In so doing, they create all kinds of negative karma. All
such strange phenomena are not manifestations of supernatural power that
flow from the Buddha-dharma and are just evil doings. *