[Noisebridge-discuss] Growing mushrooms

Rikke Rasmussen rikke.c.rasmussen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 16:06:44 UTC 2011

Food lovers, fungimanics, biohackers, hippies, happy people!

It's finally time for the 2. installment of the oyster mushroom class:
tonight, we'll be preparing the substrate, packing spawn bags and building a
humidity chamber (and practicing real-life magic as we create space for all
of this on the Tastebridge shelves!). Come learn what and how to feed your
mushrooms, how to set up the perfect environment for them, and prepare for
next week inoculation.

All of this wondrous excitement will take place TONIGHT! Wednesday July
20th, 8pm @Noisebridge, 2169 Mission Street in San Francisco.

Come join the fun!

/Rikke