[Noisebridge-discuss] [ml] not in tonight

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 23:55:36 UTC 2011

I was thinking we were doing some newcomer topic brainstorming planned but
maybe we should announce early and plan for next week ?

I preparing to look into reinforcement learning (researching materials now)
- did you want to do something on Markov soon? (RL methods depend on Markov
concepts)

Also the Python people are starting up a new year from the beginning so that
sort of figures in (my RL stuff uses Python mostly)