[Noisebridge-discuss] Handy signs are handy.

jim jim at systemateka.com
Fri Jul 29 16:24:41 UTC 2011

    Maybe have a set number of NB info signs and sign
locations. One of the problems of signage is the
clutter of all kinds in all places. If possible,
designate some places (e.g. wall and pillar surfaces)
that are to be free of anything by the NB info sign.
    As to tagging, that seems a good community editing
convention. Accept different points of views expressed
and the aspect of revising and reprinting the signs on
a regular basis.
    I like the doocracy approach to signage. Make a
few signs and places to set examples and see what
others do. Let the approach to signage develope
organically over time. I think the aspect to insist on
is to de-clutter the areas around the signs.