[Noisebridge-discuss] Handy signs are handy.

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 17:06:56 UTC 2011

I think if a sign gets removed or defaced it's often an excellent piece of
feedback from the community about the quality, intentions, or placement of
the sign.  Signs I've made have been removed. I try to be pragmatic about it
and take the fact of their removal to be something I can improve against.

I think we need better signage for a lot of reasons... including exit
signs.  Anyone want to start a signage working group with me?

mediumreality.com