[Noisebridge-discuss] anyone up for note-taking at the August 2nd NB meeting?

Kelly hurtstotouchfire at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 18:49:41 UTC 2011

I posted the fruits of my labors here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2011_08_02#Financial_Report

There was a huge backlog of "what the hell is this transaction" in the
checking reconciliation queue for the checking account, and I went through
and figured them all out. I still have to upload and reconcile transactions
for June and July, but I figured out what they all are so it will be quick.
I was going to save some of that for the demo, but since we're putting it
off a week I will do up to July just to bring our books closer to up to
date.

-Kelly