[Noisebridge-discuss] What has become of the bedbug issue?

Christina Olson daravinne at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 17:30:49 UTC 2011

It has been confirmed that there are none at the space in reality and we
discussed ways to make sure bedbugs don't end up in the space, such as not
bringing random couches in and not leaving your backpack sitting on the
furniture.  Sometime in the future we could have a class to make custom
furniture to replace the current janky adopted couches and chairs, but
that's nebulous and distant at the moment.

NOW CAN WE ALL STOP TALKING ABOUT BEDBUGS KTHX