[Noisebridge-discuss] Buying lockers for Noisebridge.

jim jim at well.com
Mon Jul 11 18:27:25 UTC 2011

    I agree. let's some of us front the money to get
lockers and then let members get them for some
reasonable price (total cost / number of lockers +
slight extra for NB). i'm willing to chip in a bit.

    Generally, ideas that require some regular attention
will fail sometimes, probably increasingly over time,
without attention to the attenders. best to let those
who care make noise as they see fit.