[Noisebridge-discuss] Introduction to C

jim jim at systemateka.com
Wed Jul 13 15:39:28 UTC 2011

    the intro to C class has been going on for the
last couple or so months, in the turing classroom
on tuesdays from 6 to sometime after 7 and on
wednesdays from 5 till sometime after 6. the wiki
page events list has this info.
    we're now discussing functions (have done loops
and branching and expressions and pointers...). The
idea is to emphasize concepts that are either not
presented or lightly treated in typical intros to C.