[Noisebridge-discuss] Tor Project sponsorship?

aestetix aestetix aestetix at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 21:45:09 UTC 2011

Great questions. We held off holding consensus both because we were working
some details out, and because we felt that given the discussion topics, we'd
prefer to postpone it and not overwhelm people.

That said, one of the big problems we're running into (AFAIU) is that our
current bookkeeping software is less than desirable, and among other things,
isn't capable of handling earmarks. We've agreed to work with Kelly to help
improve the software to make her life easier, while at the same time
enabling our project to happen.