[Noisebridge-discuss] First-timer in town on Saturday, coinciding with event

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 23 06:27:37 UTC 2011

Tomorrow's workshop (Arduinos For Total Newbies), unlike many others at Noisebridge, will be starting on time, and be pretty focused for its 3 hour duration.  But it will only be taking up the front half of Noisebridge. So, if you want to come by on Saturday, please feel free!  And if you'd like to be part of the workshop, you are welcome to join in there, too. Cheers,Mitch.